Jan-15-2017: Petrol costlier by Rs 0.42/litre and Diesel by Rs. 1.03/liter.
The new Diesel costs of Bhubhaneswar, , which incorporates worldwide raw Petroleum costs, INR-USD trade rate and country levies, will come into effective nighttime of 15th/16th of January 2017.
After this modification, the cost of Diesel in Bhubhaneswar, will cost Rs 59.02 for each liter from mid-night of January 15,2017 and January 16,2017.
1. IOC-Indian Oil- Diesel price is Rs 59.02 effective from 16 January, 2017
2. IOC-Indian Oil- Diesel price is Rs 60.73 effective from 16 January, 2017
3. IOC-Indian Oil- Diesel price is Rs 64.89 effective from 16 January, 2017
4. IOC-Indian Oil- Diesel price is Rs 61.27 effective from 16 January, 2017
5. HP-Hindustan Petroleum- Diesel price is Rs 64.88 effective from 16 January, 2017
6. HP-Hindustan Petroleum- Diesel price is Rs 61.25 effective from 16 January, 2017
7. HP-Hindustan Petroleum- Diesel price is Rs 60.74 effective from 16 January, 2017
8. HP-Hindustan Petroleum- Diesel price is Rs 59.1 effective from 16 January, 2017
"The movement of prices in international oil business sector and rupee-dollar conversion scale might keep on being nearly checked and creating patterns of the business sector will be reflected in future value changes," said Oil Company in an announcement.
Comparative fuel value amendment seen in other fuel retailers like Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL), Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL), and Shell India. You may check modified Diesel and Petrol cost of from other fuel retailer in at www.checkpetrolprice.com.
However, there is substantial difference in these prices among states, cities and fuel retailers. The differences in prices across India are due to the various local taxes on Diesel and Petrol.
Increase in Retail Selling Price of Diesel and Petrol (including levies) with corresponding price revision in other states also available on this site.
Petrol and Diesel Prices may vary across Retail outlets in the same Bhubhaneswar. These prices are for indicative purposes only and may not reflect most recent price changes.
state oil companies revise fuel prices every fortnight to align them with international ones and adjust for exchange rate. Current price revisions may also have impact on stock price of IOC, BPCL, HPCL.
You can check latest fuel price of other city of as of today from following link:
To check the current Diesel prices of other state, you need to visit www.checkpetrolprice.com and select fuel name, state and city from selection.
Recent Diesel price searched by users: