15 Nov 2016: Petrol prices decreased by Rs 1.46 per liter excluding the state taxes. Diesel prices reduced by Rs 1.53 per litre effective from 16 November 2016.
The new Petrol costs of Bengaluru, , which incorporates worldwide raw Petroleum costs, INR-USD trade rate and country levies, will come into effective nighttime of 15th/16th of November 2016.
After this modification, the cost of Petrol in Bengaluru, will cost Rs 65.8 for each liter from mid-night of November 15,2016 and November 16,2016.
1. Shell-Shell Oil- Petrol price is Rs 65.8 effective from 16 November, 2016
2. IOC-Indian Oil- Petrol price is Rs 72.29 effective from 16 November, 2016
3. IOC-Indian Oil- Petrol price is Rs 65.93 effective from 16 November, 2016
4. IOC-Indian Oil- Petrol price is Rs 68.67 effective from 16 November, 2016
5. IOC-Indian Oil- Petrol price is Rs 65.41 effective from 16 November, 2016
6. HP-Hindustan Petroleum- Petrol price is Rs 65.3 effective from 16 November, 2016
7. HP-Hindustan Petroleum- Petrol price is Rs 66.01 effective from 16 November, 2016
8. HP-Hindustan Petroleum- Petrol price is Rs 68.76 effective from 16 November, 2016
9. HP-Hindustan Petroleum- Petrol price is Rs 72.45 effective from 16 November, 2016
"The movement of prices in international oil business sector and rupee-dollar conversion scale might keep on being nearly checked and creating patterns of the business sector will be reflected in future value changes," said Oil Company in an announcement.
Comparative fuel value amendment seen in other fuel retailers like Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL), Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL), and Shell India. You may check modified Petrol and Diesel cost of from other fuel retailer in at www.checkpetrolprice.com.
However, there is substantial difference in these prices among states, cities and fuel retailers. The differences in prices across India are due to the various local taxes on Petrol and Diesel.
Increase in Retail Selling Price of Petrol and Diesel (including levies) with corresponding price revision in other states also available on this site.
Diesel and Petrol Prices may vary across Retail outlets in the same Bengaluru. These prices are for indicative purposes only and may not reflect most recent price changes.
state oil companies revise fuel prices every fortnight to align them with international ones and adjust for exchange rate. Current price revisions may also have impact on stock price of IOC, BPCL, HPCL.
You can check latest fuel price of other city of as of today from following link:
To check the current Petrol prices of other state, you need to visit www.checkpetrolprice.com and select fuel name, state and city from selection.
Recent Petrol price searched by users: